No matter where you are around the globe, you can find your way to our little slice of paradise.
It's easier than you think!
Fly - American Air, Delta, Seaborne, Cape Air, and Jet Blue will get you here via San Juan, Puerto Rico or Miami, Florida. Norwegian Air gets you here non-stop from Denmark!
Cruise - if cruising is more your style, your in luck. Frederiksted is a deep water port ready and able to house your yacht or cruise ship
Sail - If you choose to sail, hats off to you! You're not alone in this venture. St. Croix welcomes many sail boats and adventurers from all over the world.
Driving Directions from the STX Airport
IMPORTANT NOTE! WE DRIVE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD...SO SHOULD YOU!
- From the St. Croix airport, exit and turn right to Frederiksted (Rt 64)
- At the stop light (Jct 66, not marked), turn left. This is a small highway called Melvin Evans Highway
- Follow the highway about 3.5 miles (5.8km) and follow signs to Frederiksted, - right turn at the yellow flashing light
- About 1/2 mile (.8km) is a stop light (Centerline Road or Queen Mary Highway). Go straight through the light
- Follow this road straight until it T's off - turn left. The Post Office will be on your right and a pink grocery will be straight ahead
- Follow this road down the fill toward the turquoise Caribbean Sea - turn left at the end
- Follow this road about 1/2 mile (.8km) - Sand Castle is on the right. Welcome